here I am

#Sponsor Link Tilter
#Sponsor Link Tilter

That was bright Thusday. That wasn’t my new class but with a new lecturer. And I had not met with him before. Curious. How about the lecturer. Was he grumpy men? Or friendly and easy going? I didn’t know.

“Good fuckin morning, everybody?” a voice emerged from the door.

I looked up and saw a men in front of my class. What he said? Fuckin morning? Hey, what the purpose he talked like that? A men who clothed white skirt and brown trouser. He tall. He had wide brow.

“Why you see me like that?” he said again.

Nobody given him the answer. No one spoke.

“Ok, never mind. This my first meet with you. We’ll use this time to introduction.” He clarified. Arrounded our class and saw us one by one. Then he introduced himself. He told about his family. His named Dafa, Mr. Dafa. He has married. He also given us some rule in his class. For example, we must used Oxford dictionary. Hmm. Bought new dictionary again. He said if he came in our class, he want saw our whiteboard has cleaned.

“Shit! No one will clean this board?” he snapped at us.

Denis our headclass, cleaned the whiteboard. Some of us whispered with the other. For the umpteenth time, he spoke frumpish. We didn’t understand about him.

“Hey boy, you have nice butt!”
Denis’s face crimson.

Oh My God, what happened in my class? Why the lecturer came here? I said in my heart. I didn’y know about tomorrow. He often said sloven.

“Don’t be surprised if I speak frumpish. I am a literature people. And every grubby word does not always mean grubby. Don’t interpret the word as such.”

What? Literature people? A person who studied about literature? Aaargh, bullshit! I thought it just his reason. He used literature that he can said frumpish.

Finally, I can’t be silent. “I’m sorry, sir. You said that you are literature people. But, this isn’t Literature class. This is English class. You can’t use literature as a reason so that you can speak frumpish everytime. I hope you understand. We lay on the literature, so don’t make any sense of literature for us.” I said laudly. Everybody saw me. You knew what happened with my new lecturer? He lost his voices.

0 comments: